CURRENT OBSESSIONS // MIU MIU VELVET FLATFORMS

Monday 17 September 2018



IMAGES - MINE

SHOES MIU MIU 

Hi loves! So I recently got these lush Miu Miu platform shoes on Matches Fashion at an absolute steal! They were 70% off and I had a 15% off voucher (it really does pay to be signed up to newsletters ;)) and so got them for an incredible 85% off! Miu Miu has always been my favorite luxury designer and I have been wanting to get a pair of their shoes which have their now signature buckles and ribbons, and when I saw these I couldn't resist! These have a 2 inch heel which is covered in blue faux fur and come with two pairs of ribbons (black and gingham) so you can mix and match or wear the same color on both feet - how cute! Their dark color, alongside the velvet and the faux fur, will be perfect for Fall/Winter! 

X




Post a Comment