OUTFIT // SAY YES TO HEAVEN // SELKIE STRAWBERRY MILK DAY DRESS

Sunday 6 August 2023





DRESS SELKIE CHOKER KVITNO 

Hi loves! It has been an eternity since I last posted, but I thought I would quickly share a dress that I simply cannot get enough of:  the Strawberry Milk Day Dress from Selkie! I truly understand the day dress obsession now - the cut is unbelievably flattering and I feel like such a princess twirling around in it! This version has the most beautiful pearlescent shimmer to it, which you can really see when it catches the light. 

I purchased the dress from Ivory Sheep and although the poly version is sold out, Selkie have the same dress in the silk satin fabrication available on their website. I paired the dress with the most gorgeous pearl flower choker from Kvitno, a small Ukrainian business, and I think it is a match made in heaven.

If you want to see the dress in motion, I filmed an unboxing and try-on on my Youtube which you can watch here

X

1 comment