SIMPLE THINGS

Sunday 5 May 2013





A few simple things that I bought yesterday whilst in Topshop. I have been searching for the perfect gold chain necklace for so long and was praying that Topshop would have one but alas I was disappointed. However I did find this silver one and I fell in love instantly. I'm usually always drawn to gold jewellery and so was a bit tentative to venture into the world of silver jewellery but now that I've jumped in I have to admit that I'm loving it!
I also got this pack of four slim gold rings and I have to say that I'm already obsessed. They are so delicate and simple and I know that I will be wearing with almost every outfit! Not to mention that they were an absolute bargain!

X

8 comments

  1. loving the multiple simple thin rings

    *thank you for your birthday message :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And no problem, I hope you had a wonderful day! xx

      Delete
  2. That necklace is sooo nice!!I think its good to have jewellery both in silver and gold, so you have a choice what to wear :)

    Anete.
    foxinflora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes definitely, I used to be scared to branch out into silver jewellery bit I'm glad I have! X

      Delete
  3. I love the rings! i'm loving above the knuckle rings at the minute, simple jewelery is my favourite :-)
    i love your blog, im now following you, hope you follow back! do you have bloglovin? i couldnt find the link anywhere!

    bec X
    honeythumb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete