OUTFIT // 50 SHADES OF PINK

Saturday 21 March 2015












COAT ASOS TOP UNIQLO SKIRT AND BAG ZARA SHOES TOPSHOP

Hey ho chums! I hope you've all been well! So I'm actually currently home in England (and fly back to New York this coming Sunday) and thought since the weather is actually pretty nice I'd do a lil outfit of the day post for ya! I met up with my one of my best friends Lucia (who is pictured above) and we and our friend Liv had a wonderful dinner and spent the evening at the Tate! Before the sun went down though I got some outfit photos! I got this new warm and snuggly coat from the ASOS sale as my other pink coat is sadly on its last legs so I thought now would be the perfect time to get a new one! 

P.s. my newest youtube video on my current beauty and skincare favourites of the moment is up! Find it here

X

Post a Comment